You Will Need:
Butter, 1 stick
Marjoram, Lemon Thyme and Sage: 3 tsp. each, chopped
Chicken Breasts, 4, boneless, skinless
Parmesan Cheese, 1/3 cup
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Melt the butter and add in the chopped herbs into a large mixing bowl.
2. Toss the chicken in the mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper and place into a foil packet and onto a sheetpan.
3. Place sheet pan in a 375 degree oven for 45-50 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Remove from the oven, unwrap foil and spread cheese over each of the breasts equally.
5. Place back in the oven and broil for 30-60 seconds, or until slightly browned.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.