You Will Need:
Basil, 2 Tbsp, chiffonade
Parsley, 2 Tbsp, chopped
Oregano, 1 Tbsp, chopped
Orzo Pasta, 1 lb box, cooked
Cherry Tomatoes, 1 pint, halved
Kalamata or Black Olives, ½ cup, halved
Olive Oil, ¼ cup
Red Onion, ½ cup, small chop
Feta Cheese, ½ cup, cubed or crumbled
Red Wine Vinegar, 2 Tbsp
Salt, 2 tsp
Pepper, 2 tsp
Recipe Serves: 8
1. Cook Orzo pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and cool to room temperature
2. In a large bowl combine halved tomatoes, olives, chopped onion, and herbs.
3. Add cooled pasta to vegetables and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar.
4. Crumble feta cheese over the top and lightly toss, trying not to break up the cheese.
5. Chill 1 hour before serving
Recipes and Pictures by Chef Katie Reineberg