You Will Need:
Vegetable Oil, 2 Tbsp.
Garlic, 3 cloves, minced
Ginger, 1 Tbsp, minced
Lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp,
Lemongrass, 1 stalk, crushed
Parsley, 1/4 cup, chopped
Fish Sauce, 1/4 cup
Crab Legs, 2 lbs, fresh or thawed
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. In a large pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic, ginger and lemon grass for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the fish sauce, lemon juice, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss in the crab legs and cook with a cover on the pot for about 12-15 minutes or till cooked through, tossing occasionally in the sauce.
4. Remove the crab legs, discard the lemongrass stalk and strain the sauce.
5. Serve hot with the sauce to dip the crabmeat in on the side.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.