You Will Need:
Red Chili Paste, 1 Tbs
Jalapeno, 1, seeded, chopped
Poblano Pepper, 1, seeded, chopped
Lemon Juice, 1/2 cup
Paprika, 1 tsp.
Cilantro, 3 Tbs.
Garlic, 4 cloves, peeled
Olive Oil, 1 cup
Sirloin Beef, 2 lbs
Sugar Can Swizzles, 1 package
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
2. Slice the beef into 1/2 inch pieces and toss in a bowl the the pureed sauce to marinate for 4-5 hours.
3. After marinating, remove the beef from the sauce and pierce the meat with a knife, then place 5-6 pieces on each sugar cane, like a skewer.
4. Cook the skewers on a medium-high grill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Meanwhile, take the remaining marinade and place it in a pot to come to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes before serving with the beef skewers.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.