You Will Need:
All-Purpose Flour, 2 cups
Baking Powder,2 tsp.
Salt, 1/2 tsp.
Butter, 1/2 cup
White Sugar, 3/4 cup
Brown Sugar, 1/2 cup
Eggs, 2 each
Vanilla, 1 tsp.
Milk, 1/2 cup
Raspberries, 2-1/2 cups
Mint Leaves, 1/2 cup, fine chopped
Recipe Serves: 10-12 muffins
1. Cream the butter and sugar while combining the dry ingredients in a bowl.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla to the creamed mixture.
3. Add half the milk and half the dry mix and repeat.
4. Mash 2 cups of berries by hand and fold into the batter along with ½ c of the whole berries and mint.
5. Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake 25-35 minutes at 375 or until a cake tester comes out clean.
6. Cool in the pan for ten minutes, then on a cooling rack.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.