You Will Need:
Butter, 1 tsp.
Eggs, 8 each, large
Heavy Cream, 8 Tbsp.
White Cheddar Cheese, 8 Tbsp.
Parsley, 1 Tbsp, chopped
Savory, 2 Tbsp, chopped
Chives, 1 Tbsp, snipped
Recipe Serves: 4
1. Butter 4 (6-8 oz) oven safe ramkeins and sprinkle half of the herbs into the ramekin.
2. Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl and pour into 1 of the ramekins so that the eggs sit side by side; repeat for each ramekin.
3. Put the ramekins on a sheet pan into a 375 degree oven for 9-10 minutes, or until just about set up and opaque in color.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and spread 2 Tbsp. of heavy cream over each ramekin, followed by a sprinkle of the remaining herbs and finally 2 Tbsp. of cheese.
5. Place the pan back in the oven and cook until the yolks are still a bit runny, about 10-12 minutes and let stand for 3 minutes prior to serving.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.